Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tamie threw an awesome bday party for me and Debra. She and Ken looked amazing!! I looked a little bit like a nasty prom person, but I had tons of fun anyway. Tamie and Ken are so good at doing parties!! Thank you!!! By the way, Tamie was the killer....it was a Murder Mystery game...




















Rylee is such a good helper with Tyson. She helps us all the time! Sometimes I think having four kids could be a lot more difficult if my children didn't like each other. Thankfully, they all have plenty of affection for each other.














Tyson has a cold right now and is leaving a trail of snot wherever he goes. Poor thing can barely breath. I can't wait until I never have to touch a bulb syringe again.


















Madison threw a toy car at Jackson and this was the result: his first bruised eye. It was so sad. Madison was in time out for an hour!

1 comment:

Rob & Shauna said...

your kids are so cute! All the moments of love balance out the nasties, right??? I hope so. I think we're a little out of whack down here....