Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cookie Monster

I love sweets. Wahoo. What's new on the warfront? But I asked Jared to help me make sugar cookies (at 9:30 at night) and he agreed! Whoa. That's journal-appropriate material right there. Eventually, though, I decided I was too tired and that I'd do it in the morning. So I asked Jared, "What am I supposed to eat that's sugary then?" And he replied, "Nothing. You shouldn't be eating sugar this late anyway."
I was looking up other people's blogs and I realized that I only look at the pictures. There's no way in the Diaper Genie (why say world, it's so cliche) that I could read all those entries. So now I can rest assured that my writing will be completely overlooked if I but just put some cool pictures up. But anyway, I heard Jared go back to the room and got up from my Blog Experience, and, lo and behold, he's eating a bowl of chocolate cereal!!! I ask about the sugar and he replies, "I'm the exception to every rule."
But for to real (in California they say "for to..." like "I want to go to the store for to get some vanilla" (I heard the vanilla from Mexico is the best)). My sister said you can go to cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com and get a cooler background. Wait....you don't like puke pink? I know. It's like pink puked up in here. But I like pink and I like to over-do things, so it's totally my style.

3 comments:

Tyler, Brooke, Katelyn and Tanner said...

Guess what? They even have a background called Pink by Nature, probably designed just for you if you love pink so much.

Michelleo said...

Brooke, where the heck do you find the free backgrounds? I looked and looked and couldn't find them. I could find a whole bunch of weird blogs though.

Berrett's said...

Hey hey!
Holy cow look at your little family! How cute are you guys! You have adorable kiddos and you guys are lookin good! Found you off of dre and marshall's blog. :) How in the heck are ya??

Tina